My Patrick Starfish Boyfriend

 | 


Fancy dress was funny today.

Nah.. It was HILARIOUS!

Dear dressed up as patrick and he looked so.. Adorable. I was in my spongey costume! Awwwh.

Well we had a real great time fellowship with the kids, playing games, singing songs, and eating. I wish that I was a kid again Well at least this time round the kids praise teachers participated with us in the fancy dress.

Patrick. Spongebob.

Ok he's dead tired.

*snore* Zzzz

Nice thick lips

My dear sister getting 'hands-on' the piano :D



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS