Chinese New Year 2008

 | 


Chinese New Year is probably the only festive holiday I enjoy other than Christmas. I mean, who can actually resist the company, the food and most importantly, the ang pows! Ah ha! It's probably the only thing I love about Chinese New Year. Oh well, money does make the world go round huh.

This year's Chinese New Year has gone well so far, I especially enjoy the visitations because this year, dear and I managed to synchronize some of our visitations. Hence his company has made visitations abit more interesting ha! Oh not forgetting how my relatives' eyes lit up when they saw him. :)

My cousin Apphia and I on CNY Day 2

My other cousin Charmian and I on CNY Day 2







Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS