My Valentine

 | 


Happy Valentine's Day :)

Love is in the air, as couples all over the world take this time to celebrate their love for each other.

We were supposed to eat at Ocean's Curry Restaurant but it was closed. So we were left to make contingency plans but knowing that most restaurants would be packed today, we didn't get our hopes to high.

I suggested Coca restaurant because as you all know me, I relish in the bland taste of food. Not too spicy, not too sour or bitter or sweet. Something with a traditional taste of Chinese food with soup would suffice :) However upon arriving at Ngee Ann City, we were told that Coca Restaurant was fully packed and we had to come at 9pm to eat.

We walked further, and I crossed my fingers in hope to find something decent. Well at this point of time, heck the ambience and the atmosphere. We were just too famished to care more ha! Thank God that we managed to dine at Breeks. It was a good day, and I enjoyed myself :)

Yummy. Dear ordered Chicken Melted Pattie. Salivate people!
.. and fries for side dish.
Mine was Salmon Steak heh. Delectable!
.. and some random doodling while waiting for the main course to be served.



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS