Denim

 | 


Despite being stripped off my financial capacity as a student, I managed to get this denim jacket of my dreams at a whopping price of $33 dollars! Tell me, is that a good deal or what?

And if you are thinking that it shouldn't be good since it's cheap, you're wrong! Fox Fashion is having sale now, so quickly grab your wallets and head down before it's too late!

Oh, outfitter girls are on sale too. Tops are between $5 to $8, check it out!

Ha that's the beauty of having a shopping centre near your school








Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS