Mooncake Fair

 | 


Since Mid Autumn Festival is round the corner, my classmates and I decided to head down to Takashimaya to do some mooncake shopping. Boy, the atrium was packed with stalls and stalls of mooncakes represented by various hotels and as we pushed ourselves through the crowd, we stopped by each stall to sample their mooncakes.





Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between an average mooncake and a superbly mouth-watering mooncake. It all tastes the same! Hmmm, probably all of them are equally good. Minyi and I managed to get hold of the mooncakes that we were looking for. I am not certain of what she bought though, but I bought for dear's family a box of 16 assorted snowskin mooncakes from Seasons Hotel - 2 Tiramisu, 2 Strawberry (with yolk), 2 Pandan and 2 White Lotus. Oh jolly.. the pandan flavored mooncake is really good!





Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS