EP 630 Earphones

 | 


YAY THANKS DEAR FOR THE EP 630 EARPHONES! It was so nice of you to get a pair :)

Today should be labelled as grace's-most-humiliating day EVER. What are the odds of your ADIDAS slipper spoiling on you (when adidas is supposed to be branded?), walking barefooted on the wet, slimy and dirty cemented floor while its raining cats and dogs? GOSH it was awful, simply awful and I really looked haggard, dirty and a total mis-match. I hope this will be the first and the last thing that will ever happen in my life!

Thankfully, the day wasn't ruined when I met dear and we both went to creative warehouse sale together. The queue was so horrible and I felt that it wasn't justified with the amount of things that we were going to buy. Worse still, there were only 2 cashiers?! I almost had the urge to "feedback" about how inefficient they were. Just imagine we were carrying our bags, standing in the queue for almost 2 hours?



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS