Gifts Galore

 | 


Life without my camera for 4 days and 3 nights was insufferable. I had to make do with my 2 megapixel iphone camera which is a rather disappointment. Oh well, being a nice sister, I lent it to my brother for his trip to Kuala Lumpur with his camp mates.





Anyway brother went on a crazy shopping spree and ended up buying loads of stuff for the family and his friends! Ha he even bought a shirt for dear which turns out to be really humorous in a cartoon way! My present from brother was an Escada Sunset Heat perfume, likewise mum. Dad's present was even better, he had a Mont Blanc belt with some sort of gold buckle! Thank you brother for the gifts!


But the highlight of the trip wasn't just shopping, but fish spa as well! Turns out to be that there is much cheaper than in Singapore, and gosh! The fishes do look bigger!





Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS