Sccchhhhooooool

 | 


This is what I call a fashion mis-fit! Haha I can't believe I actually wore this to school! Hmmm, I wonder why this sudden deviation from the usual jeans and tank tops..

White top (no brand): $6
Puma Bag: $39
Black Bermudas: $15
Spongebob Shoes: Hand-made

School has been great, totally love my teachers! Friends have been coming by as well, thank God for that! There is a particular person whom I am inspired by in class. He is a Malay but I found out that he is a Christian! I gave him a pat on the back, huge handshake, wide grin and said "Wow! Awesome!" He's 18 years of age, but he reminds me of Isaiah from Cornerstone. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to talk to him much yet.

Wow. Truly, every nation, tribe, and tongue will know that He is God!





Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS