Chinese & Japanese Garden

 | 


Despite how I often grumble about how puny Singapore is, I am ashamed to admit that I haven't explored Singapore enough in my last 20 years of residing here. With that, I take back my rant! To make up for how much I am losing out in being a total frog in a well, dear and I decided to visit Chinese and Japanese Gardens which a stone's throw from Chinese Garden MRT station. Well, we didn't exactly feel that it was worth paying money to go inside just to look at all the greens, so we ended up walking on a public trail that actually traces the perimeter of both Chinese and Japanese Garden. 

On arrival, I felt that I was in a different era already. Hmmm Chinese Gardens, no wonder.
Dear, woozy after a satiated lunch and the hot weather.
The bridge you can't miss that brings you straight in. Well, you have pay an entrance fee though!
Another stunning view of the bridge amongst the nice pastures!
Us, attempting to take a shot of the scenery
Tada! 
The bridge, at its full length that spans across the width of the river
We walked and strolled the perimeter of the lake, and finally arrived at the entrance of Japanese Gardens. Silly me, I expected Sakuras and nice flowers. Disappointed!
Like a child, I was contented to visit a place I've never been to in Singapore!
Japanese Pagoda from a distance from the lake. Thank goodness the weather was good, not humid, not stuff, not hot and scorching. Just a gentle breeze with rays of sunshine emerging from the dense forestry
Spotted a modern building that isn't part of any of the gardens
Haha, I like this photo. Brings to mind a romantic stroll in the park, with falling leaves. Exclusivity!
Here's us, with a shot with nature. My personal favorite shot by far!
We strolled back towards where we came from, and here's a goodbye to Japanese Gardens
Before we left, we were even greeted by a little squirrel crossing the path!

Finally I got to take a look at Chinese and Japanese Gardens! Probably one day I shall pay to enter. Next up, places I would like to visit: Hortpark, Rocester Park, Damsley Hill, The New Majestic Hotel and Bottle Tree Village! Anywhere else I've missed?




Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS