Hortpark

 | 


Usually, one would head straight for the cinemas for a show after exams or participate in leisure activities such as bowling, pool, sentosa etc.. Well, not for me! Yesterday I suggested to visit Hortpark after my exams and a fulfilling lunch at Vivocity, and indeed, dear and I went there to check it out!

Address:  33 Hyderabad Road, Off Alexandra Road



We arrived at Hortpark Centre!
Here in the Garden Path, you can see unique shelters and fixtures that blend in nicely with its garden like setting
A nice bridge
I like the idea where you can plant in anything -  like a shoe!
Dear reliving his childhood days by having a time of his life in the playground
Look! They even have queer-cute-looking statues erected in the midst of the gardens. Hmm, is that supposed to be a scarecrow?
Now, that's a proper scarecrow!
This sends mixed signals. Is dear hungry, or jealous that he doesn't have a tummy as big as Mr. Lion?
What I call a Pot Man.
This dreamy like shelter reminds me those settings found in Lord of the Rings. Haha! Airy Fairy!
With so many signs, you won't get lost for sure
Another bridge. This looks familiar! I think I saw this in one of Teletubbies episode hehe
Any idea how big this tree is? Try spotting dear!
A little pond beside the Prototype Glass house
A series of Prototype Glasshouses that are.. locked?
Finally, you see him smiling. 
And that's me! 
Upon arriving at the Hortpark centre, you will be greeted by these nice comfy chairs! No shelter though.
Dining in the open at KHA
That's really comfy you know.. I might get this some day!

Coming up.. Alexandra Arch, Treetop Walk, and Henderson Waves! We visited all in a day actually, just that want to leave a post each to its own! Stay tuned!



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS