Snipped It Off

 | 


Dear came to pick me up yesterday and unlike his usual self, he was grinning from ear to ear.

Naturally, I asked him what's with that cheeky look and wide grin. He smiled and shook his head.

Well I thought he liked me in spectacles because earlier on, I was teaching a certain Primary School how to make their own Digital Music Videos and I had to wear spectacles because my eyes were painful from waking up at 5 am consecutively for 3 days after sleeping for somewhat 4 to 5 hours the night before.

Anyway, dear went on grinning each time I looked at him. And every time I asked, he would shake his head and look at me with eyes of mischief.

This went on for quite some time and finally, I asked him "Why are you smiling? Is it because you cut your hair?" (Previously, I had already noticed that he had a haircut when he came and pick me up) Then he chuckled and exclaimed: "NOW THEN YOU NOTICE!"

Ha ha. You should have seen me roll my eyes :)

Admittedly, I realized that I do have this strange attraction towards guys with short crew cut hairstyles. Somehow, it just seems so neat and suave. But that's for me, others might beg to differ.

Well, I guess that's the reason why I like Wentworth Miller so much! :D



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS