Cross Stitch

 | 


Despite our busyness, dear and I still managed to squeeze some time out and chill out at our favorite hangout to talk and have a hearty supper.

During the course of our talk and supper, I was reminded of a Cross Stitch illustration told by someone recently. On the surface, the final picture of the Cross Stitch looks neat and good, but at the back the beautiful artwork, threads and knots run all over the place in an incoherent mess.

I guess this illustration spans across different examples in reality - Teamwork, Organization structure, Business processes, and even Love.

Just like any other couple, we have disagreements, we debate, we quarrel, sometimes cold wars, but I guess just like the analogy of the Cross Stitch, these processes make up the whole entire picture of what Love really is.

So despite my ideology of what love should be, I've learnt to accept disagreements, debates, quarrels, and tiffs. Because now I know that these help us to grow stronger, deeper, and more matured.


Click here to see the rest of our Airport Adventures!



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS