Drained

 | 


I teared today, yes me and my stressed up mind. Tears of worries, anxieties, fatigue, paranoia, fear. Fear of my prelims, and the much dreaded A levels. Yet I want the A levels to come now, in fact tomorrow would be good, because I don't want to care anymore. I just want to get it over and done with and not care what my results would be. Yes I am indeed tired, i cannot find strength to carry on. Lord, pls drag me somehow. I cannot do this anymore, I cannot fight this fight. I lack faith, I lack strength, and what overwhelms my heart now is FEAR.

He said "Come unto me, all who are weary, and I will give you rest.."


Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS