Baptism 2007

 | 


Congrats to the youths that have made a step to be baptized on this very faithful day. Though there were many episode of sudden rain (in which I think everyone is going to fall ill so very soon), everyone still managed to press on with all the various programmes and I particularly enjoyed the ball games :)



Aha! Our dear brother ken baked this cake personally for those youths that are baptizing. Now tell me which guy bakes cake like that?
One of my personally favourite pictures :)

Kids displaying their magnificent structures


As usual, the routinal camera sessions.


Lucas dear
Look at me please?

Little handsome :)




Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS