Healer

 | 


What would you do if the doctor diagnosed you with terminal cancer, with only 6 months to live? How would you spend your last days?

I have been battling with my body aches for 2 days. Even when I'm not moving, the pain would still be felt if I was staying absolutely still. I thought that was insufferable enough. But as I listened to the song Healer - Hillsong United (This is our God album), I was ministered beyond words. It was like God speaking, that He is my healer indeed.

So I got off work, went to church for prayer meeting. Coincidentally I met Ian and shared with him how this song ministered to me. Turns out to be that he led the song in prayer meeting last week when I wasn't around due to Poly Day of Prayer rehearsal. As we talked, he introduced me the video of how the song - Healer came about. Immediately when I reached home, I checked out youtube and man, this story made me cry.



Look at that man! Still alive for two years, when doctors told him he had 6 months to live. This really touched my heart - worshipping with his heart, with the strength he had despite being so ill. With tubes stuck to him as he led worship, my heart just melted. God is really our Healer!



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS