Desert Song

 | 


If you have listened through Hillsong Live's new album - This Is Our God thoroughly, you will notice that this song - Desert Song has a different feel. The beat is interesting, the electric guitar rifts are different and yet individual, the bass has a nice groove etc.. but I didn't really fancy this song as much as others (especially dear). I guess it wasn't more of my style but as this song was looping on my computer, the meaning and cry behind this song is hard to miss. Somehow, your heart wrenches as the lyrics of the song soaks itself upon you.

Hence I check out youtube and realized that like the song Healer (which I've mentioned a few posts ago), this song has a story to behind it.


What touched my heart was when she said "Sometimes I don't feel like singing to God. But I know that my circumstance in this season doesn't change. That God is still God. It doesn't change what God has called me to be or called me to do. He is still on the throne and He rules and He is bigger than everything that I'm facing."

Wow. A true worshipper indeed. I admit that there are times when worshipping God seems harder than usual, but the choice to praise and worship Him is still ours. It just depends whether we choose to worship Him today.



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS