Airport Adventures: Trip #6

 | 


After a long day of love and fun yesterday, dear and I still decided to head down to our usual favorite hangout at Changi Airport T3 to chill and walk around. For the last few times we went, the crowd was small, and most of the time it is sort of desolate at night.

However this time, we were surprised to see large crowds of people in the airport even late at night! I guess the holidays are coming and everyone's heading out of town for their holidays. I really want my holiday too!








Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS