The Attempt Of The Skirts

 | 


Ever since dear started riding his bike, I seldom wear skirts anymore. Most of the time, it's either jeans or.. more jeans! Ok, once in a blue moon I do wear dresses (with leggings) too!

I guess why I also wear jeans so ever often is because they are slim fit, comfortable, and you don't have to worry about 'exposing' anything accidentally!

Today, I resolved to start wearing skirts at least on the days where I don't meet dear. Tada! Off to school I went, wearing this!

Top: Christmas Present, G2000
Skirt: $20 odd, Surfer's Paradise
Shoes: $13.90, John Little

There you go! Skirt attempt number one! :)






Possibly Related Posts



Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS