My New Booty

 | 


I am definitely not a Fashionista and probably have no idea how to wear these boots with the latest trend of clothes.

Truth is: I got them solely to keep my feet dry when I am on the bike while it rains.

Trust me, having wet feet all day will not only disfigure your feet temporarily, but also tamper with your emotions.

Anyhow, I got this pair of boots today at BHG at an amazing discount!

Prior to the purchase of these boots, dear wanted to get me a pair of Army Gor-tex Boots like the one he has and wears everyday to keep his feet dry too.

Well, guess I can't wait till he gets back in camp for reservist and buy me a pair. Coincidentally, my brother has not enough credits in Army to get my a pair either. Bummer!

Anyway, here is my very first pair of boots!





Original Price: $202.00
Discounted Price: $100.90

I am so loving my new boots! :D




Share This On:    

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Content copyright © by Grace Leong.

WELCOME


Hello I'm Grace! This site contains snippets of daily living, and the random ramblings of a young adult. Read More..

 Drop Me An Email
 Add Me On Facebook



Affiliated with:

Archives

READERS